Skip the strict schedule of guided tour groups and explore at your own pace, while still learning more than you could independently.
Save precious time, simply show your Skip The Line Casa Batllo Tickets on your smartphone. Buy the cheapest Skip The Line Tickets for Casa Batlló here.
Background Info Casa Batlló
Casa Batlló is one of Modernism’s obligatory points of reference, a journey into the past, to the early of the 20th century. Casa Batlló stands out because of its organic forms, the innovation of the concepts employed, and the methodology used. You will be amazed by the extreme design of this Antoni Gaudí architectural masterpiece.
Beyond the flamboyant façade, find rooms that demonstrate Gaudí’s unique creativity, as well as work by other Modernisme artists of that time. Learn about the Casa Batlló’s original use of light and color, and discover the organic and allegorical uses of wood, glass, stone, and ceramics that make it one of the most emblematic of the Modernisme buildings.
Highlights Casa Batlló
- Casa Batlló is one of the many architectural highlights at the Passeig de Gràcia in Barcelona.
- New: Discover Gaudí’s imagination through augmented reality and live an unforgettable experience.
- TIP: Access Casa Batlló daily @8.30 before it open the doors to the public. Just 20 lucky people will start the day surrounded by the emblematic beauty of this Modernist jewel.
- It’s worth taking a visit to see Gaudí’s Casa Batlló at night, when it is illuminated.
- Explore the loft and visit the famous roof terrace to see Gaudi’s incredible chimneys.
Opening Hours & Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit Casa Batlló is in the early hours, before 11 am.
Opening hours: Monday – Sunday: 09:00 – 21:00 (last entrance 20:00)
There are some days that Casa Batlló closes at 14:00 according to the availability of the rooms.
Casa Batlló only closes officially on the 25 December and the 01 January.
Skip The Line Ticket Prices Casa Batlló
Skip The Line Tickets from: €35
Priority Access Tickets from: €35
Timed Entry Tickets: €35
How To Get To Casa Batlló?
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: Tram L2, L3 or L4 to Passeig de Gràcia Bus H10, V15, 7, 22 or 24
Casa Batlló, Pg. de Gràcia, 43, Barcelona
This activity is non-refundable.