Skip The Line Tickets Disneyland Paris
Spend less time in line and more chasing your favorite Disney Heroes for selfies! With this priority ticket you skip the long lines at the box office. A Fastpass is included, so you even get quicker access to some of the 50 attractions inside! We highly recommend to buy advance tickets for Disneyland to be ensured of low stress levels at the entrance.
Buy your Skip-the-line tickets for Disneyland Paris now and avoid long lines. Gain immediate entry on your selected day. Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Disneyland Paris – or show the ticket on your phone. Buy the cheapest Skip The Line Tickets for Eurodisney now.
Background Info Disneyland Paris
A trip to Paris isn’t complete without a visit to Disneyland. Spread over 4800 acres, Disneyland Paris consists of two theme parks. Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park. Regardless of age, there is something for everyone here, making it the perfect destination for a family day out!
Not just that, a visit to Disneyland Paris is also your chance to take a sneak peek at the behind the scenes of all your favourite Disney movies. Whether you like adrenaline-pumping thrill rides or gentler adventures, there’s something for everyone at Disneyland Paris. The parks lively street parades, spectacular shows, and fireworks are delightful sights that become priceless memories.
Highlights Disneyland Paris
- Fast access at some attractions (a timeslot can be booked with your included FASTPASS). You can find the FASTPASS machine at the entrance to the attraction.
- Get your skip-the-line ticket up front – it’s cheaper than buying at the entrance – and go where dreams come true
- Meet your favorite Disney stars around the park, catch special live shows and parades, and make sure you stay for the awe-inspiring fireworks displays at the end of the day
- Book tickets to both Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park to enjoy more than fifty attractions
- With over 50 attractions, including seven roller coasters, you can expect an adrenaline rush unlike any other.
- Don’t miss out on the breathtaking Sleeping Beauty Castle, which looks unbelievably stunning at night during the fireworks show.
Opening Hours & Best Time to visit Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Park: 9.30 A.M. – 9 P.M.
Walt Disney Studios: 9.30 A.M. – 7 P.M.
Please note that when you are staying in The Disney hotel, you can enjoy extra magic time at the park!
Park opening hours are subject to change – Please check any updates before you visit.
How To get to Disneyland Paris
Buses departing from popular tourist sites in the heart of PARIS with helpful services on board:
– Eiffel Tower area: 14-16, rue Jean Rey – 75015 Paris
– Opéra: 8, Place de l’Opéra – 75009 Paris
– Châtelet: 1 Place du Châtelet – 75001 Paris.
– Gare du Nord: 83, rue de Maubeuge – 75010 Paris
Please be at the meeting place 15 minutes before the departure time of the Disneyland Express shuttle.
The journey time between Paris and Disneyland Paris is around 42 min and covers a distance of around 37 km. Operated by Paris RER, the Paris to Disneyland Paris service departs from Châtelet les Halles and arrives in Disneyland Paris. Typically 745 services run weekly, although weekend and holiday schedules can vary so check in advance.
Sat Nav: Latitude: 48.876077 – Longitude: 2.79646 (Disneyland Paris Parking). You may park in the Guest Parking outside the Disney Parks. A flat rate per day applies . If you are staying at a Disney Hotel or at a selected and associated hotel near the Disney Parks, you may park your vehicle for free in the hotel car park.