Buy the cheapest skip the line tickets for the Eiffel Tower in Paris here! Otherwise you must be prepared to queue. The long lines beneath are all part of the Eiffel Tower experience. The tower gets as many as 32,000 visitors a day in high summer. Even if you arrive before opening time, you won’t be alone. That said, there is more chance of shorter queues at meal times, on foggy days, in winter, or late at night when the coach tours have gone. These priority e-tickets save you time with fast-track security checks and no need to queue at the Eiffel Tower ticket offices.
Facts & Figures Eiffel Tower
- The Eiffel Tower was built for the 1889 Paris Exposition and was not intended to be permanent. The height of the Eiffel Tower varies by 5.9 inches (15 cm) due to temperature changes.
- 1,665 steps are needed to climb all the way to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
- There are 20,000 light bulbs on the Eiffel Tower.
- There are over 30 replicas of the Eiffel Tower around the world.
- If the Eiffel Tower was built today, it would cost about US$31 million.
- The Eiffel Tower is not fully illuminated 24/7. Since 2013, it shuts off the lights at 1AM to conserve power.
- The Eiffel Tower is the most-visited paid monument in the world.
- Its construction in 2 years, 2 months and 5 days was a veritable technical and architectural achievement.
- Because it’s so busy, it’s a good idea to plan ahead, so that your experience with this great icon of Paris goes as smoothly as possible.
Skip The Line Ticket Prices Eiffel Tower
Skip-the-line Tickets + Guide: €69
Priority Access Tickets: €34
Smartphone Tickets from: €28
Skip-the-line Tickets + Host+ Optional Seine Cruise: €41
Opening Hours Eiffel Tower
The Eiffel Tower is open every single day of the year.
From 9 a.m. to midnight from mid-June to early September
From 9:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. during the rest of the year
At Easter weekend and during the Spring holidays: extended opening hours to midnight.
How to get to the Eiffel Tower?
PUBLIC TRANSPORT: Metro Bir-Hakeim – Grenelle Metro Trocadéro RER C Champ de Mars Tour Eiffel Buses 42, 69, 82, 87 – Champ de Mar
Champ de Mars, 75007 Paris