Skip the line Tickets Eiffel Tower in Paris
Must-have Priority Entrance Tickets for The Eiffel Tower Paris
Buy the cheapest skiptheline tickets for the Eiffel Tower here! Otherwise you must be prepared to queue. The long lines beneath are all part of the Eiffel Tower experience. The tower gets as many as 32,000 visitors a day in high summer. Even if you arrive before opening time, you won’t be alone. That said, there is more chance of shorter queues at meal times, on foggy days, in winter, or late at night when the coach tours have gone.
Facts & Figures Eiffel Tower
- The Eiffel Tower was built for the 1889 Paris Exposition and was not intended to be permanent. The height of the Eiffel Tower varies by 5.9 inches (15 cm) due to temperature changes.
- 1,665 steps are needed to climb all the way to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
- There are 20,000 light bulbs on the Eiffel Tower.
- There are over 30 replicas of the Eiffel Tower around the world.
- If the Eiffel Tower was built today, it would cost about US$31 million.
- The Eiffel Tower is not fully illuminated 24/7. Since 2013, it shuts off the lights at 1AM to conserve power.
- The Eiffel Tower is the most-visited paid monument in the world.
- Don’t forget to download the Eiffel Tower app here.
- Discover Paris and the Eiffel Tower in a 360° virtual tour up front!
The Eiffel Tower is open every single day of the year.
From 9 a.m. to midnight from mid-June to early September
From 9:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. during the rest of the year
At Easter weekend and during the Spring holidays: extended opening hours to midnight.
Price comparison Skip the Line Tickets
|Paper/Mobile Tickets||From: €36|
|Priority Access + Host||From: €36|
|Priority Behind the Scenes Tour||From: €29|
Eiffel Tower Memories
How to get there?
Champ de Mars, 75007 Paris