Spend less time in line and more chasing your favorite Disney Heroes for selfies! With this priority ticket you skip the long lines at the box office. A FASTPASS is included, so you even get quicker access to some of the 50 attractions inside!
Buy your Skip-the-line tickets for Disneyland Paris now and avoid long lines. Gain immediate entry on your selected day. Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Disneyland – or show the ticket on your phone. Buy the cheapest Skip The Line Tickets for Eurodisney now.
Background Info Disneyland Paris
A trip to Paris isn’t complete without a visit to Disneyland. Spread over 4800 acres, Disneyland Paris consists of two theme parks. Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park. Regardless of age, there is something for everyone here, making it the perfect destination for a family day out!
Not just that, a visit to Disneyland Paris is also your chance to take a sneak peek at the behind the scenes of all your favourite Disney movies. Whether you like adrenaline-pumping thrill rides or gentler adventures, there’s something for everyone at Disneyland Paris. The parks lively street parades, spectacular shows, and fireworks are delightful sights that become priceless memories.
Highlights Disneyland Paris
- Fast access at some attractions (a timeslot can be booked with your included FASTPASS). You can find the FASTPASS machine at the entrance to the attraction.
- Get your skip-the-line ticket up front – it’s cheaper than buying at the entrance – and go where dreams come true
- Meet your favorite Disney stars around the park, catch special live shows and parades, and make sure you stay for the awe-inspiring fireworks displays at the end of the day
- Book tickets to both Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park to enjoy more than fifty attractions
- With over 50 attractions, including seven roller coasters, you can expect an adrenaline rush unlike any other.
- Don’t miss out on the breathtaking Sleeping Beauty Castle, which looks unbelievably stunning at night during the fireworks show.
Opening Hours & Best Time to Visit Disneyland
Disneyland Park: 10 A.M. – 11 P.M.
Walt Disney Studios: 10 A.M. – 7 P.M.
Skip The Line Ticket Prices Disneyland Paris
How To Get There?
Train or RER Line A: You can access the parks directly from the Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station (2-minute walk) – trains leave approximately every 10 minutes. The journey time is on average 35 minutes from Paris
By Car: Leave the A4 motorway at exit 14 ‘Parcs Disney® et Bailly-Romainvilliers’. You can then access the Disneyland Paris parks directly.
Cancellations and changes are not possible for this ticket