Skip the line tickets give you access to the rooftop from where you can witness the 12 Parisian Avenues radiate out of the city center. Buy your Priority Entrance tickets quick and easy in advance or on-the-go when you are nearby. No need to print your tickets, simply show them on your smartphone! Save approximately 1 hour average waiting time when you buy skip the line tickets for the Arc de Triomphe. Buy the cheapest Skip The Line Tickets for Arc de Triomphe in advance. We offer more discount Skip The Line Tickets for Paris, check out our discount packages!
Background Information Arc Du Triomphe
The Arc de Triomphe stands at the centre of the Place Charles de Gaulle, also known as the ‘Place de l’Étoile’. Located at the western end of the Champs-Élysées. The arches whole decorative style is entirely of the tradition of sculpture from the first half of the 19th century. The triumphal arch is in honor of those who fought for France, in particular, those who fought during the Napoleonic Wars. Engraved on the inside and at the top of the arch are all of the names of the generals and wars fought.
Highlights Arc de Triomphe
- An unique viewpoint: From the top of the panoramic terrace, your eyes sweep over the whole of Paris! Enjoy the stunning view of the 12 Parisian avenues radiating out of the center of the city.
- Monument to tribute French soldiers lost in all the wars with a Crypt of the Unknown Soldier.
- See the tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
- 360° panoramic view of Paris, the Eiffel Tower,Montmartre, and Montparnasse Tower
- There are quite a lot of steps (50m | 284 steps) to climb, so you do need to be reasonably fit and able for the climb to the viewing platform, but it’s well worth the effort!
Skip The Line Ticket Prices Arc du Triomphe
Skip The Line + Rooftop Access: €13
Advance Tickets Arc du Triomphe: €13
Priority Access Rooftop Tickets from: €13
Acr Du Triomphe Rooftop Tickets: €28
Opening Hours Arc Du Triomphe
Last admission 45 min before closing time. In case of overcrowding, please expect early closure of the ticket office.
- From 1st April to 30th September: 10:00 to 23:00.
- From 1st October to 31st March: 10:00 to 22:30.
- 1st January, 1st May, 8th May (morning), 14th July (morning), 11th November (morning), 25th December.
How to get to Arc du Triomphe
Located at the top end of the Champs Elysées, you can’t miss the Arc de Triomphe if you walk up from the Louvre. By train it is located at station Charles-de-Gaulle-Etoile and by Metro lines 1,2 and 6 or RER line A.