Explore the expansive museum at your own pace with access to 1,500 works of art. Save up to 3 hours waiting time when you buy skip the line tickets for the Uffizi Gallery in Florence in advance. Save precious time, simply show your printed tickets or your priority tickets on your smartphone. This priority ticket ensures that you can spend your precious time experiencing great art instead of waiting in line. Buy the cheapest Skip The Line Tickets for the Uffizi Gallery here.
The Galleria degli Uffizi is a prominent Art Museum located in the Historic Centre of Florence in Tuscany, Italy. It holds a collection of masterpieces, particularly from the period of the Italian Renaissance. The Uffizi Gallery is one of the most important Italian and most visited museums. As a matter of fact, it’s one of the largest and best known galleries in the World. In conclusion, avoid the long wait on your visit to the Uffizi Gallery in Florence with skip the line tickets.
Highlights Uffizi Gallery
- In 2018 Florence was visited by 10 million visitors, and 4 million of them visited the Uffizi Gallery.
- Today, the Uffizi is one of the most popular tourist attractions of Florence. The Uffizi hosted over two million visitors in 2016, making it the most visited Art Gallery in Italy. In high season (especially in July), waiting times can be up to five hours. The museum is recently renovated to more than double the number of rooms and reopened in October 2016.
- Only small groups of visitors can enter, to not spoil the magnificent works kept in the museum. Therefore, the waiting times can be extraordinary.
- Among the paintings dating back to the 14th century, you’ll find plenty of masterpieces such as by Giotto, Simone Martini, Piero della Francesca, Beato Angelic, Filippo Lippi, Botticelli, Mantegna, Correggio, Leonardo, Raffaello, Michelangelo and Caravaggio.
- Don’t miss out of the summer festival of performing arts of the Uffizi with music, dance, theatre and happenings on every Tuesday night from June to September!
Skip The Line Ticket Prices Uffizi Gallery
Skip The Line Tickets: €28
Priority Access Tickets: €23
Fast Track Tickets from: €16
VIP Skip The Line Tickets: €25
Tip from our inside Team: Uffizi Gallery Skip-the-line Tickets + Guide €50. Truly Unforgettable!
Opening Hours Uffizi Gallery
From Tuesday to Sunday: 8.15 am – 6.50 pm
Closed: on Mondays, 1 January, 1 May, 25 December
Closing starts from 6.35 pm
The ticket office closes at 6.05 pm
Each Tuesday from 6 June to 26 September 2017 the Uffizi Gallery will remain open until 10pm.
How To Get To Uffizi Gallery?
Uffizi Gallery is in front of Door Number 1 and can be reached very easily via Bus or Train.
Bus: C2 to Corso Cerchi
Train: Any train to Santa Maria Novella
Address Uffizi Gallery: Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi, 50122, Florence
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund.