There’s no faster way to visit the Van Gogh Museum. Located in the art-lover’s paradise of Amsterdam’s Museumplein area. This Dutch institution houses the world’s largest collection of Van Gogh works. It attracts 1.9 million annual visitors, meaning travelers who don’t book ahead often have to face big crowds and long lines to see the world-famous artwork within. Book skip the line tickets for Van Gogh’s Museum and gain priority access at your chosen time and bypass the ticket office entirely.
Book a Skip The Line Tickets to the van Gogh Museum to get priority admission at your preferred time and avoid having to go through the ticket office. When you’re inside enjoying Van Gogh’s Almond Blossom and The Potato Eaters, you’ll thank yourself. Discover over 200 paintings, 500 drawings, and over 750 letters by Van Gogh at your own pace with this timed entrance ticket. A wide choice of permanent and temporary exhibitions are featured.
Van Gogh Exhibitions and more
Every year, the museum also hosts three temporary exhibitions. The Van Gogh Museum is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Only timed entry fast blue lane tickets are available. Make sure you don’t miss out by making a reservation beforehand. The interactive guide, which is available in 11 languages, will help you learn more about Van Gogh and his contemporaries.
How to Skip The Lines at van Gogh Museum
Follow these simple steps on how to skip the lines at van Gogh Museum easily:
- Select your desired ticket, date, and timeslot (below)
- Receive your tickets via mail, SMS or via the ticket provider app
- Walk past the van Gogh ticket office and go straight to the entrance
- Be on time to avoid missing your timeslot
- You have up to 30 minutes after your selected timeslot to enter the Van Gogh Museum
- Show tickets on your smartphone
- You’re all set to enjoy the amazing Van Gogh Museum!