There’s no faster way to visit the Van Gogh Museum. Located in the art-lover’s paradise of Amsterdam’s Museumplein area. This Dutch institution houses the world’s largest collection of Van Gogh works. It attracts 1.9 million annual visitors, meaning travelers who don’t book ahead often have to face big crowds and long lines to see the world-famous artwork within. Book a skip the line ticket for Van Gogh’s Museum and gain priority access at your chosen time and bypass the ticket office entirely.
Follow these simple steps on how to skip the lines at van Gogh Museum easily:
- Select your desired ticket, date and timeslot (below)
- Receive your tickets via mail, sms or via the ticket provider app
- Walk past the van Gogh ticket office and go straight to the entrance
- Be on time to avoid missing your timeslot
- You have up to 30 minutes after your selected timeslot to enter the Van Gogh Museum
- Show tickets on your smartphone
- You’re all set to enjoy the amazing Van Gogh Museum!