Skip The Line Tickets Musee d’Orsay Paris
Priority Entrance Tickets Musee d'Orsay Paris
Musee d’Orsay in Paris is an extremely beautiful but busy museum. Save precious time, simply skip the line and show your printed or smartphone tickets at the entrance in front of the queue. Buy the cheapest Skip The Line Tickets for Musee d’Orsay here.
Explore one of the world’s best art museums at your own pace with a reserved access day admission ticket to the Musée d’Orsay. Avoid lengthy lines and the hassle of ticket counters.
The history of the museum, of its building is quite unusual. In the centre of Paris on the left bank of the Seine, opposite the Tuileries Gardens, the museum was installed in the former Orsay railway station, built for the Universal Exhibition of the 19th century. So the building itself could be seen as the first “work of art” in the Musee d’Orsay, which displays art collections from the period 1848 – 1914.
Highlights & Tips for Musee d’Orsay
- Musee d’Orsay holds tremendous paintings, sculptures, furniture, and photography.
- Check this link for the 8 Must-See paintings at Musee d’Orsay.
- Home to some of the greatest works of French and European art produced in the 19th and early 20th centuries.
- Before you go, explore current exhibitions on your desired date here.
- Go and have lunch at their restaurant. They serve great food, and it is in one of the most stunning rooms you have ever seen.
- Most popular are certainly the “Impressionists” on the upper floor. Start with them and work your way down to avoid standing behind a row of people.
- As the museum is just massive, check the website before you go, decide what you want to see and then find it on the museum map.
Opening Hours & Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit the Musee d’Orsay is 20 minutes before opening. Rest of the day is crowded.
Tuesday to Sunday: 9:30 – 18:00, Thursday until 21:45. Closed on Mondays. Regular admission €11, but then you have to wait and queue.
|Mobile Tickets*||From €12,-|
|Mobile Tickets*||From €13,80|
*Skip the queues via “Entrance C” (entrée réservée) and enjoy priority access when you buy online.
Musee d’Orsay Memories
How To Get There?
Line 1 & 12: Concorde or Tuileries; line 12, Assemblée Nationale or Solférino.
RER: line C, to Musée d’Orsay
1 Rue de la Légion d’Honneur (Quai Anatole France), Paris
Taxi: taxi stand and special vehicles quai Anatole-France