One of the main reasons that people visit Paris without getting to see the Louvre Museum are the seemingly endless queues. With this Skip the Line ticket, you’ll access the gallery without having to wait in the ticket office line.
This Louvre Online Ticket is 3 euros more than the regular ticket price. However, reserving this Skip the Line ticket will save you time and guarantee you entry within your desired time slot.
Buy your Priority Entrance E-tickets quick and easy in advance via this site. No need to print your tickets, simply show them on your smartphone! Save approximately 2 hours average waiting time when you buy skip the line tickets for the Louvre Museum via your mobile. After all, who leaves Paris without seeing the Mona Lisa?! Buy the cheapest Skip The Line Tickets for Louvre here.
General Information Louvre
The Louvre is one of Paris’ most visited attractions in the center of Paris, welcoming approximately 9.3 million visitors per year. The reason for its popularity is first of all its broad collection of priceless masterpieces and antiques. It therefore offers the most extensive art galleries for its breadth of subjects, which range from 6th century BC to 19th century. The scale of this museum can be overwhelming (the south side facing the Seine is 700m long). Therefore downloading self-guided tours from the website or picking up a €5 multimedia guide, will help you navigate this huge labyrinth of artistic treasures more easily.
- One of the world’s largest and most attended museums
- The Musée du Louvre contains more than 380,000 objects and displays 35,000 works of art in eight curatorial departments spread across over 650,000 square feet of gallery space
- The Louvre employs a staff of over 2,000
- Don’t miss out on the Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa, Winged Victory of Samothrace, Venus de Milo & Michelangelo’s Dying Slave.
- Explore these 20 greatest treasures in the Louvre in advance before you come to visit
- The collection is divided among eight curatorial departments: Egyptian Antiquities, Roman Antiquities, Near Eastern Antiquities, Greek,Islamic Art, Etruscan, Sculpture, Decorative Arts, Paintings, and Prints & Drawings.
Skip The Line Ticket Prices Louvre
E-Tickets – From: €20
Skip-the-Ticket-Line Guided Tour – €20
Priority Access Tickets – €17
Skip-the-line Tickets – €21
Ticket valid for a same-day visit to the Louvre (permanent collections and temporary exhibitions) and the Musée Eugène-Delacroix. Note that the Louvre Museum has free admission on the last Sunday of each month.
Ultimate Louvre: 2-Hour Skip-the-Line Guided Tour for only €48 per person. Perfected by travel experts, this tour offers exceptional quality, best-in-class guides, and more!
Opening Hours Louvre
The Louvre is open every day (except Tuesday) from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Night opening until 9:45 p.m. on Wednesdays and Fridays
Closed on the following holidays: January 1, May 1, December 25
How To Get To Louvre?
Metro: Palais-Royal–Musée du Louvre station (line 1 & 7).
Bus: the following bus lines stop in front of the Pyramid: 21, 24, 27, 39, 48, 68, 69, 72, 81, 95, and the Paris Open Tour bus.
Car: an underground parking garage is available for those coming by car. The entrance is located on avenue du Général Lemonnier. It is open daily from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Batobus: get off at the Louvre stop, quai François Mitterrand.