There’s no faster way to visit the Van Gogh Museum. Buy skip the line tickets now and avoid long lines and gain immediate entry via the blue lane at your selected time slot. Save precious time by skipping the long waiting lines and simply show the digital priority tickets on your smartphone. Buy the cheapest Skip The Line Tickets for the Van Gogh Museum now.
Background Info Van Gogh Museum
The Vincent Van Gogh Museum maintains the world’s largest collection of the works of the world’s most popular artist: Vincent van Gogh (1853-1890). Experience his paintings, letters and drawings, completed with the art of his contemporaries. Van Gogh’s work is organized chronologically into five periods, each representing a different period of his life and work: The Netherlands, Paris, Arles, Saint-Remy and Auvers-sur-Oise.
Highlights Van Gogh Museum
- Each year, 1.6 million visitors come to the Van Gogh Museum, making it one of the 25 most popular museums in the world.
- The collection features the works of Vincent van Gogh with more than 200 paintings and 500 drawings.
- The Van Gogh Museum is a very crowded museum. We recommend to buy your tickets in advance so you can skip the line.
- Every Friday evening (in high season) the Van Gogh Museum is open until 10 pm. There is a guided tour in English starting at 7 pm and several attractions as cocktail bar and DJ concerts, for the program check their website.
- The collection includes world famous paintings like Sunflowers, Almond Blossom, The Bedroom and Potato Eaters.
- Discover the parallels between Van Gogh and Munch in an exclusive new exhibition.
Opening Hours & Best Time to Visit van Gogh Museum
Daily 9am until 6pm, Friday until 10pm.
Rest of the year:
Daily 9am until 5pm, Friday until 10pm.
Visit the museum from 9 am to 11 am or after 3 pm. The busiest times are between 11 am and 3 pm.
Please note: last admission is 30 minutes before closing time.
Prices SkipTheLine Tickets van Gogh Museum
*Skip the queues and enjoy priority access when you buy smartphone tickets online in advance.
How To Get To The van Gogh Museum?
Bus 170 or 172, get out at Museumplein
Museumplein 6, Amsterdam