Skip the line Tickets Sagrada Familia Barcelona
Priority Entrance Tickets Sagrada Familia Barcelona
Come and visit Gaudi’s amazing Sagrada Familia. Save up to 2 hours when you buy skiptheline tickets for Sagrada Familia in advance. Save precious time, simply show your printed or mobile tickets tickets on your smartphone and enjoy. Buy the cheapest Skip The Line Tickets for Sagrada Familia here.
The Sagrada Familia is funded by the people. Each ticket goes towards the construction. Although unfinished, the basilica is by no means unworthy of a visit. In the end the Sagrada Familia will have taken 144 years to complete. On the 100th anniversary of Gaudí’s death – in 2026 – the Sagrada Familia should be finished completely.
Full Sagrada Familia plan:
Highlights Sagrada Familia
- With 3 million visitors each year, the Sagrada Familia is the most popular attraction in Spain.
- There are no words to describe the feelings inside the temple of Modernism. The organic forms of its structure, the light that enters by its stained glasses and the symbolism of the sculptures that houses, will provide your most impressive experience in Barcelona.
- Enjoy magnificent views over Barcelona at the top of La Sagrada Familia.
- Take the guided tour and easily learn more about this unique concept of architecture.
- Enjoy this amazing virtual visit up front!
Opening Hours & Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit Sagrada Familia is in the early hours or in the late afternoon (after 3pm), when the sun is just perfect for pictures as well. Sagrada Familia is open from dusk till dawn. On National Holidays they usually open from 9 am to 2 pm.
Tip: there are useful free (and paid) smartphone guides available in the Apple Store and on Google Play.
Sale of tickets finishes 30 minutes before closing time, so don’t be late!
|Mobile Tickets||From: €15|
|Paper Tickets||From: €18|
|Paper & Mobile Tickets||From: €15|
Basic skip the line tickets are available from EUR 15. You can also book skip the line tickets with a guide or tickets with guided audio tour. Basic tickets only allow you to enter the Basilica. It does not include any additional services and no extras can be purchased after you’ve entered the grounds.
Previous Sagrada Familia Memories
How To Get There?
Sagrada Familia can be reached very easily via Metro. Get off at the stop with the convenient name: Sagrada Familia! It’s best to enter the Sagrada Familia via the Marina-side.