There’s no faster way to visit the Van Gogh Museum. Buy Skip The Line Tickets for the famous Van Gogh Museum now and gain immediate entry at your selected time slot and bypass the ticket office entirely. Save precious time by skipping the long van Gogh waiting lines. Simply show your advance tickets van Gogh Museum on your phone. Buy the cheapest Skip The Line Tickets for the Van Gogh Museum now. We offer more Skip The Line Tickets and priority ticket packages in Amsterdam.
About the Vincent van Gogh Museum
Home to the world’s largest collection of Vincent van Gogh’s paintings, the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam transports visitors on a fascinating journey through the life of the artist and his contemporaries. The museum introduces the complete story: the artist, the context, Van Gogh’s personal ambitions, his emotions, the myths that surround him, and his influence right up until this very day. The Van Gogh Museum’s collection includes world-famous paintings such as Sunflowers, Almond Blossom, and The Potato Eaters. The museum also organizes three temporary exhibitions every year.
The Permanent Collection: Van Gogh’s Masterpieces
Explore Vincent van Gogh’s masterpieces in the museum’s permanent exhibition. See his development as an artist in the museum galleries. Get to know his ideas and ambitions and step into Van Gogh’s world.
Exhibition Matthew Wong | Vincent van Gogh – March 1st until September 1st 2024
The work of the Chinese-Canadian artist Matthew Wong is dynamic, colourful and expressive. Of the many artists who inspired him, Vincent van Gogh was the most significant. This exhibition invites you to discover more about Wong’s work and his artistic connection with Van Gogh.
Highlights of Van Gogh Museum
- Each year, 2 million visitors come to the Van Gogh Museum, making it one of the 25 most popular museums in the world.
- The collection features the works of Vincent van Gogh with more than 200 paintings and 500 drawings.
- The Van Gogh Museum is a very crowded museum. We recommend buying your online tickets in advance.
- One Friday of the month there is an amazing event called Vincent on Friday. This is a unique evening with young, creative talents from Amsterdam.
- The collection includes world-famous paintings like Sunflowers, Almond Blossom, The Bedroom, and Potato Eaters.
Prices Skip The Line Tickets van Gogh Museum
Advance Tickets from: €21
Skip The Line Tickets from: €21
Van Gogh Museum Direct Entry: €19
Priority Access Tickets from: €21
Visit the museum from 9 am to 11 am or after 3 pm. The busiest times are between 11 am and 3 pm.
Please note: last admission is 30 minutes before closing time.
Opening Hours & Best Time to Visit van Gogh Museum
The Van Gogh Museum is open 365 days a year. Tickets are available online via timeslots only. Don’t miss out, book in advance. Visitors can discover more about Van Gogh and his contemporaries with the multimedia guide, available in 11 languages.
March 1 – September 1 and December 27-31:
Daily 9am until 6pm, Friday & Saturday until 9pm.
Rest of the year:
Daily 9am until 5pm, Friday until 9pm.
How to get to the Van Gogh Museum?
The nearest stops are Van Baerlestraat (tram 2, 5 or 12) or Museumplein (tram: 3, 5 or 12, bus: 347 or 357).
From Amsterdam Central Station:
- Tram 2 or 12.
- Tram 11: change at Leidseplein to tram 2, 5 or 12.
- Metro 52 (Noord/Zuid route) until De Pijp station, change to tram 3 (direction Zoutkeetsgracht) or tram 12 (direction Central station).
- Bus 347, direction Uithoorn.
- Bus 357, direction Kudelstaart.
Museumplein 6, Amsterdam. Underneath Museumplein, Q-Park (entrance Van Baerlestraat) is the closest car park to the Van Gogh Museum. Please note that paid parking applies on the streets near the museum.
This activity is non-refundable.,ethe