Pompeii is only half an hour away from Napels and is notorious for its long ticket queues. Attracting 2 million tourists per year, Pompeii is one of the most important archeological sites in Italy, if not the world. However, you can skip the line with these tickets and enjoy a deep dive into history as you see sights from over 2 millennia ago. Save precious time with skip-the-line tickets for Pompeii by simply showing the digital tickets on your phone. Above all, as your time matters, skip the hassle and gain immediate access. Buy the cheapest Skip The Line Tickets Pompeii now.
Background Info Pompeii
On the morning of August 24, AD 79, the Vesuvius eruption took Pompeii’s 11,000 residents by surprise. The dramatic event killed the inhabitants and the city was buried beneath the ash. This dramatic event resulted in one of the most preserved archeological sites in the world today. Every year millions of tourists visit Pompeii. Therefore, skip the long waiting lines and discover the remains of this exceptional Roman city.
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site and learn more about the heartbreaking history of this town
- Admire the ruins of the city covered by the eruption of Vesuvio
- Discover the incredible, perfectly preserved paintings
- Indulge in a historic adventure into the Roman town and see common artifacts which resemble those found in the 21st century
- Besides your priority entrance tickets, take advantage of a guided tour for the full experience!
Skip The Line Tickets from: €18
Skip The Line Tickets (Small Group Tour) from: €44
Priority Access Tickets from: €19
Skip-the-line Entry Tickets: €14
Guided tours in English, Spanish, French: every day at 10.00am.
*Show your mobile tickets at the Porta Marina Superiore or Porta Marina Inferiore (Piazza Esedra) entrance and take the skip the line lane.
Guided tours in Italian: Friday – Sunday at 10.00am
Opening Hours & Best Time to Visit Pompeii
You can access the site when you desire during the opening hours:
- From April to October: 9.00am to 7.30pm (last entrance at 6.00pm)
- From November to March: 9.00am to 5.00pm (last entrance at 3.30pm)
- Every Saturday and Sunday from 1 April to 29 October: 8.30am to 7.30pm
How To Get To The Ruins of Pompeii?
Via Villa dei Misteri, 3, 80045 Pompei NA, Italia.
The entrance tickets can be cancelled up to 2 hours before entrance time.