Pompeii is notorious for its long ticket queues, however, you can skip the line with these tickets and enjoy a deep-dive into history as you see sights from over 2 millennia ago. Gain immediate entry on your selected day. Save precious time by skipping the waiting lines by simply showing the digital tickets on your smartphone. Buy the cheapest Skip The Line Tickets for Pompeii now.
Background Info Pompeii
On the morning of August 24, AD 79, the Vesuvius eruption took Pompeii’s 11,000 residents by surprise. The dramatic event killed the inhabitants and the city was buried beneath ash. This event resulted in one of the most preserved archeological sites in the world today. Every year millions of tourists visit Pompeii.
- Visit an UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Admire the ruins of the city covered by the eruption of Vesuvio
- Discover the incredible, perfectly preserved paintings
- Indulge in a historic adventure into the Roman town and see common artifacts which resemble those found in the 21st century
- Choose between priority entrance tickets or a guided visit for the full experience!
Opening Hours & Best Time to Visit Pompeii
You can access the site when you desire during the opening hours:
- From April to October: 9.00am to 7.30pm (last entrance at 6.00pm)
- From November to March: 9.00am to 5.00pm (last entrance at 3.30pm)
- Every Saturday and Sunday from 1 April to 29 October: 8.30am to 7.30pm
Skip The Line Ticket Prices Pompeii
Guided tours in English, Spanish, French: every day at 10.00am.*Show your mobile tickets at the Porta Marina Superiore or Porta Marina Inferiore (Piazza Esedra) entrance and take the skip the line lane.
Guided tours in Italian: Friday – Sunday at 10.00am
How To Get To The Ruins of Pompeii?
Via Villa dei Misteri, 3, 80045 Pompei NA, Italia.