Skip The Line Tickets Burj Khalifa
The Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest building and a global symbol. The skyscraper, which is truly a feat of engineering, reflects the city of Dubai’s conceptual heart and soul. Save precious time and buy Skip The Line Tickets for Burj Khalifa in Dubai in advance or via your phone when you are already in town. No need to print your priority skip the line entrance tickets. With our Burj Khalifa tickets you are able to skip the long ticket queue and head straight to the elevator that will zip you to the 124th and 125th level. In addition, save time with advance tickets and simply show your mobile tickets at the Burj Khalifa entrance! Buy the cheapest skip the line tickets for Burj Khalifa in advance!
Avoid the crowds and treat yourself with a premium experience on the 124th, 125th and 148th floors of the Burj Khalifa, including access to the outdoor terrace of the world’s highest observation deck. Certainly, select the sunset option to enjoy the city as the sun sets over the skyline. Skip the elevator and security lines for incredible views of Dubai for all floors of the Burj Khalifa. Access exclusive observation decks and enjoy personalized attention with this Premium Ticket (133 euro).
Background Information Burj Khalifa
Construction of Burj Khalifa began in 2004, with the exterior completed in 2009. The primary structure is reinforced concrete. The building opened in 2010, as part of the new development called Downtown Dubai. It is designed to be the centerpiece of large-scale, mixed-use development. The decision to build the building is based on the government’s decision to diversify from an oil-based economy, and for Dubai to gain international recognition.
This impressive building broke numerous height records. The Burj Khalifa skyscraper is a world-class destination and the magnificent centerpiece of Downtown Dubai. The world’s tallest building is surrounded by hotels, must-visit shopping destinations and a world of entertainment options. Enjoy magnificent views and at the same time learn how the Burj Khalifa was build and its significance for Dubai. In other words, step into the fastest elevator of the world and enjoy the magnificent views from the highest building in the world!
Highlights Burj Khalifa
- Burj Khalifa’s construction will have used 330,000 m3 of concrete and 39,000 tonnes of steel rebar.
- Construction will have taken approx. 22 million man-hours.
- Enter the 125th & 148th floor faster with skip the line tickets.
- Best time to visit is before 7 pm to see beautiful sunsets.
- The approximate weight of the total amount of concrete use is equal to the weight of 100.000 Elephants.
- Burj Khalifa has previously held the World records of longest elevator travel distance and highest restaurant.
- VIP Tickets available with lots of extra services.
- The exterior facade is covered in 26.000 hand-cut glass panels, therefore it takes 3 months to clean the entire building!
- Enjoy 360-degree views over Dubai and the Arabian Gulf.
- Watch the amazing sunset over the city from the observation deck in the sky!
Skip The Line Ticket Prices Burj Khalifa
Opening Hours Burj Khalifa
Burj Khalifa is open 24 hours a day. Burj Khalifa At The Top is open from 09:00 AM to 06:30 PM, while Burj Khalifa At The Top Sky is open from 09:00 AM to 07:00 PM.
The timings for Levels 124 and 125, at The Top Burj Khalifa are spaced out throughout the day, allowing you to plan your visit around your schedule.
You can visit from 10:00 a.m. to midnight from Sunday to Thursday, and from 10:00 a.m. to midnight from Friday to Saturday, with the final admission time being 11:00 p.m. throughout the week. During sunset – Prime Time – The Burj Khalifa is at it’s busiest. The best time to visit is between 4:00 and 6:00 p.m., when you will get the best view but also the most people.
When is the best time to see the Burj Khalifa? At the very top – Early mornings between 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM, as well as the evenings before closing, are the best times to visit if you want to avoid the crowds.
How to get to Burj Khalifa
Take the red metro and hop off at the Dubai Mall. Via the airconditioned Metro Link Bridge you’ll reach the second floor of an immense shopping mall (don’t miss out on the giant aquarium) within 10 minutes. On the Ground Floor (GL) you’ll find the entrance of the Burj Khalifa.
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard – Dubai. Metro stop: Burj Khalifa Metro Station.
- Bags and trolleys are not allowed upstairs. You can leave your stuff in the designated lockers for free.
- There’s a safety procedure for every visitor. Passport identification is obliged.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the same at the ticketing counter at the venue to collect your physical tickets.
- A valid QR code or negative PCR test is required for entrance.