Skip the line Tickets Burj Khalifa in Dubai
Priority Entrance Tickets Burj Khalifa, Dubai.
Save precious time and buy skip-the-line tickets for Burj Khalifa in advance or via your smartphone when you are already in town. No need to print these priority entrance tickets. Skip The Line and show your mobile tickets at the entrance and enjoy. Buy the cheapest skip the line tickets for Burj Khalifa here!
Background Information Burj Khalifa
Construction of Burj Khalifa began in 2004, with the exterior completed in 2009. The primary structure is reinforced concrete. The building opened in 2010, as part of the new development called Downtown Dubai. It is designed to be the centerpiece of large-scale, mixed-use development. The decision to build the building is based on the government’s decision to diversify from an oil-based economy, and for Dubai to gain international recognition.
This impressive building broke numerous height records. The Burj Khalifa skyscraper is a world-class destination and the magnificent centerpiece of Downtown Dubai. The world’s tallest building is surrounded by hotels, must-visit shopping destinations and a world of entertainment options. Enjoy magnificent views. Learn how the Burj Khalifa was build and it´s significance for Dubai. Step into the fastest elevator of the world for the highest building in the world!
Highlights Burj Khalifa
- Burj Khalifa’s construction will have used 330,000 m3 of concrete and 39,000 tonnes of steel rebar.
- Construction will have taken approx. 22 million man-hours.
- Enter the 125th & 148th floor faster with skip the line tickets.
- Best time to visit is before 7 pm to see beautiful sunsets.
- VIP Tickets available with lots of extra services.
- Enjoy 360-degree views over Dubai and the Arabian Gulf.
- Watch the amazing sunset over the city from the observation deck in the sky!
Price Comparison Skip The Line Tickets Burj Khalifa
125th & 148th Floor
124 & 125th Floor
124 & 125th Floor
All Levels Skip The Line
Please note that for children up to 4 years the entrance is free.
Opening Hours Burj Khalifa
Previous Burj Khalifa Memories
How To Get To Burj Khalifa?
Take the red metro and hop off at the Dubai Mall. Via the airconditioned Metro Link Bridge you’ll reach the second floor of an immense shopping mall (don’t miss out on the giant aquarium) within 10 minutes. On the Ground Floor (GL) you’ll find the entrance of the Burj Khalifa.
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard – Dubai. Metro stop: Burj Khalifa Metro Station.
- Bags and trolleys are not allowed upstairs. You can leave your stuff in the designated lockers for free.
- There’s a safety procedure for every visitor. Passport identification is obliged.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the same at the ticketing counter at the venue to collect your physical tickets.