Save precious time and buy Skip The Line Tickets for Burj Khalifa in Dubai in advance or via mobile when you are already in town. No need to print your priority skip the line entrance tickets. With our Burj Khalifa tickets you are able to skip the long ticket queue and head straight to the elevator that will zip you to the 124th and 125th level. Save time with VIP tickets and simply show your mobile tickets at the Burj Khalifa entrance! Buy the cheapest skip the line tickets for Burj Khalifa here!
Background Information Burj Khalifa
Construction of Burj Khalifa began in 2004, with the exterior completed in 2009. The primary structure is reinforced concrete. The building opened in 2010, as part of the new development called Downtown Dubai. It is designed to be the centerpiece of large-scale, mixed-use development. The decision to build the building is based on the government’s decision to diversify from an oil-based economy, and for Dubai to gain international recognition.
This impressive building broke numerous height records. The Burj Khalifa skyscraper is a world-class destination and the magnificent centerpiece of Downtown Dubai. The world’s tallest building is surrounded by hotels, must-visit shopping destinations and a world of entertainment options. Enjoy magnificent views. Learn how the Burj Khalifa was build and its significance for Dubai. Therefore, step into the fastest elevator of the world for the highest building in the world!
Highlights Burj Khalifa
- Burj Khalifa’s construction will have used 330,000 m3 of concrete and 39,000 tonnes of steel rebar.
- Construction will have taken approx. 22 million man-hours.
- Enter the 125th & 148th floor faster with skip the line tickets.
- Best time to visit is before 7 pm to see beautiful sunsets.
- VIP Tickets available with lots of extra services.
- Enjoy 360-degree views over Dubai and the Arabian Gulf.
- Watch the amazing sunset over the city from the observation deck in the sky!
Skip The Line Ticket Prices Burj Khalifa
Skip The Line Tickets: €26
Fast Track Tickets: €24
Half Day Tour Burj Khalifa + Audio Guide: €55
Fast Track Access: €24
Please note that for children up to 4 years the entrance is free.
Opening Hours Burj Khalifa
Daily 08:30 – Midnight (Last entry 45 minutes prior to close) It takes approximately 1,5 hours Entrance every 30 minutes. An exact time will be given after your reservation.
How To Get To Burj Khalifa?
Take the red metro and hop off at the Dubai Mall. Via the airconditioned Metro Link Bridge you’ll reach the second floor of an immense shopping mall (don’t miss out on the giant aquarium) within 10 minutes. On the Ground Floor (GL) you’ll find the entrance of the Burj Khalifa.
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard – Dubai. Metro stop: Burj Khalifa Metro Station.
- Bags and trolleys are not allowed upstairs. You can leave your stuff in the designated lockers for free.
- There’s a safety procedure for every visitor. Passport identification is obliged.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the same at the ticketing counter at the venue to collect your physical tickets.