Located in the heart of Amsterdam, the Heineken Experience attracts approximately 900,000 visitors each year from all over the world. Take advantage of your stay in the Dutch capital to experience it for yourself, with such widespread success! Skip the hassle and get your Skip The Line Tickets to the world-famous Heineken Brewery. No waiting means more time for learning (and drinking…)! Buy the cheapest skip the line tickets here in advance.
Background Info Heineken Experience
The Heineken Experience is a self-guided tour of approximately 1,5 hours. You can go in any time during opening hours and the staff will tell you all about the beer along the way.
In 1991, the brewery opened to the public as a brewery tour and visitor center, known as the “Heineken Treat and Information Centre”. After a period of extensive remodeling and expansion, the Heineken Experience reopened to visitors on 3 November 2008. The latest transformation of the visitor experience comprises four levels of historical artifacts, product exploration and sampling, and interactive exhibits which employ the latest high-tech multi-media technologies.
You may be surprised to learn that by the end of WWII, Heineken had taken over the entire Dutch beer market and there was an anarchist boycott movement against it in the 1980s!
Highlights Heineken Experience
- With 1,2 million visitors each year, the Heineken Experience is one of the most popular attractions in Amsterdam.
Heineken beer is Holland’s most famous export product and available all over the World
A self-guiding tour through the history of Dutch beer
Enjoy the exhibition room about James Bond and experience the link between James Bond and Heineken
- The Bottle Ride demonstrates the life cycle of a Heineken bottle and the star of the show is you! Tip: don’t wear clothes that don’t dry off easily.
- If you’ve fancied yourself a pint-puller, now’s your chance to prove your skills. Alternatively, if you’ve got a shaky hand, the Heineken bartenders will be happy to pour you one.
- You thought there was one type of Heineken out there? You thought wrong! Enjoy trying out a few different homegrown varieties.
- Download the Heineken Experience App and enhance your experience even further.
Opening Hours & Best Time to Visit
Open 365 days a year. Times can fluctuate. The best time to visit the Heineken Experience is in the early hours, it tends to be very crowded in the afternoon.
The ticket sale finishes 15 minutes before closing time, so don’t be late!
Skip The Line Ticket Prices Heineken Experience
Smartphone Tickets from: €21
Smartphone Tickets from: €18
Heineken Experience Tickets: €18
Heineken Experience Fast Tickets: €20
How To Get To Heineken Brewery?
Stadhouderskade 78, 1072 AE in Amsterdam
From Central Station catch line 16 or 24 and get out at tram stop Stadhouderskade. From Leidseplein catch line 7 with direction Flevopark or line 10 with direction Azartplein and get out at tram stop Weteringcircuit.
From all directions, follow Ring Amsterdam A10 and leave the ring at exit S110. Follow directions Centrum and finally Stadhouderskade. Indoor parking in the Heinekenplein garage at 50 meters.
This activity is non-refundable.